OUR ADVANTAGE :
- Discovery of the Majorelle Botanical Garden owned by Yves Saint-Laurent.
- Garden of Agdal.
- Famous Garden of the Menara dating from the 12th century.
- Horse carriage ride included.
This tour will take you for a carriage ride through the beautiful and historic gardens of Marrakech.
You will visit the Menara Garden which is surrounded by the Atlas Mountains, walk in the Majorelle Garden designed by the painter and botanist, Jacques Majorelle. The garden has a large variety of cacti and other plant species.
After, you will go to the famous Garden of the Menara dating from the 12th century, which houses an artificial lake and its olive trees, surrounded by the great mountains of the Atlas. From there, you will cross the Agdal Garden, from where you will have a magnificent view of the Royal Palace of Marrakech.
PRICING CONDITIONS :
- Base from 8 to 11 people: 34 $
- Base from 5 to 7 people: 45 $
- Base 3 and 4 people: 57 $
- Base 2 people: 68 $