OUR ADVANTAGE :
- Discovery of the Bahia Palace.
- Discovery of Saadian tombs.
- Jemaa El Fna Square.
- Souks of the medina.
- Tower of the ramparts and passage to the royal palace.
- Majorelle Garden.
- Museum for the civilization of water.
- Lunch and guide included.
Our experienced guide will take you back from your hotel or Riad to discover the Medina.
You will start by visiting the most important historical sites of the Medina of Marrakech: the Palace of Bahia built in the 19th century that reflects the beauty of Moroccan architecture and the Majorelle garden.
After a short break for lunch in a Moroccan restaurant, you will continue to Jamaa Elfna’s busy and busy place, where the outdoor shows compete with the food stalls to catch your attention, afterwards you will discover the Medina to explore the maze souks where you can watch craftsmen working on their masterpieces: leather, cooperage, carpentry, jewelry, carpets, … Etc.
- Private vehicle air-conditioned and comfortable.
- Qualified driver speaking the language.
- Departure and return to your place of residence.
- Lunch in a Moroccan restaurant.
- Qualified guide speaking the language.
- Historical monument included.
- Personal expenses.
PRICING CONDITIONS :
- Base from 8 to 11 people: 51 $
- Base from 5 to 7 people: 64 $
- Base 3 and 4 people: 75 $
- Base 2 people: 85 $