OUR ADVANTAGE :
- Discover the beautiful landscapes of the Ourika Valley, in the heart of the great Atlas.
- Explore the bio-aromatic gardens of the Ourika.
- To visit a Berber family in their home.
- Visit of the weekly Berber market.
- Enjoy the seven Setti Fatma waterfalls with a mountain guide.
- Visit of a women’s cooperative producing Argan oil.
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant in Setti Fatma in front of the river.
If you want to enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire a dazzling nature, Ourika is a place that will suit you perfectly.
From Marrakech, an hour and a half is enough to reach the Ourika Valley. You will pass bio-aromatic gardens where you will discover the various medicinal plants used by the Berbers. You will have the opportunity thereafter to visit a family in his home and enjoy a glass of tea and snack. If you coincide with a market day, you will also have the chance to take a tour and discover the Berber souk.
- Private vehicle air-conditioned and comfortable.
- Qualified driver speaking the language.
- Departure and return to your place of residence.
- Local guide speaking the language.
- Lunch and drinks.
- Fees for visiting the monuments.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activities: Camel ride.
PRICING CONDITIONS :
- Base from 8 to 11 people: 25 $
- Base from 5 to 7 people: 45 $
- Base 2 and 4 people: 65 $