OUR ADVANTAGE :
- Visit Oukaimeden and explore the high mountains of the High Atlas.
- Discover the Jbel Toubkal National Park.
- Climb chairlift and enjoy splendid views of the Atlas and Toubkal.
- Ski in the high snowy mountains.
- Explore the Setti Fatma Waterfalls and the Ourika Valley.
- Free visit of the village and the Berber market.
- Visit of a typical Berber house.
Located 75 km south of Marrakech. Oukaïmeden is the highest ski resort in Africa and the best equipped in Morocco. Snow cover averages 120 days between mid-December and mid-April. Enjoy, as well, splendid views of the High Atlas and Toubkal and do not hesitate to practice skiing in the high snow-covered mountains.
After visiting the Oukaimeden Ski Resort, your driver will take you on an excursion to explore the Setti Fatma Waterfalls and the Ourika Valley.
PRICING CONDITIONS :
- Base from 8 to 11 people: 57 $
- Base from 5 to 7 people: 68 $
- Base 3 and 4 people: 77 $
- Base 2 people: 85 $