OUR ADVANTAGE :
- Go through the High Atlas and explore a scenic route via the Tichka Pass of about 2260 m above sea level.
- Visit the Kasbah Ait ben Hadou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the old Kasbah of Talouet and Kasabh Taourirt.
- Discover the charm of the city of Ouarzazate.
- Enjoy a visit to the museum and cinema studio in Ouarzazate.
- Discover the way of life of the desert nomads.
The first stop will be the summit of Tizi n’Tichka located at 2260m above sea level.
The 2nd stop will be the Kasbah Telouet. Kasbah recognized by its strategic position in the High Atlas. Then you join the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou. A fortified village that offers a fascinating panorama of old earthen houses.
The 3rd stop will be the city of Ouarzazate. You will explore its innumerable Kasbahs in adobe, its mountains and arid plains, its valleys and green oasis and its countless palm groves.
- Private vehicle air-conditioned and comfortable.
- Qualified driver speaking the language.
- Departure and return to your place of residence.
- The car is available on wifi service
- Optional guide to Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
- Lunch and drinks.
- Fees for visiting the monuments.
- Personal expenses.
- All other optional activities.
PRICING CONDITIONS :
- Base from 8 to 11 people: 30 $
- Base from 5 to 7 people: 50 $
- Base 2 and 4 people: 90 $