OUR ADVANTAGE :
- Discover the Imlil Valley and explore the Atlas Mountains with our professional and experienced driver.
- Visit the souk of Tahanoute and the souk of Asni.
- Admire the gorges of Moulay Brahim.
- Cross the village of Asni.
- Enjoy a hike or mule around Berber villages.
Discover the Atlas Mountains and enjoy an exotic trip at the foot of Jbel Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. The location of the village Imlil guarantees a varied choice of hikes for walkers.
From Marrakech, Imlil can be reached via the Asni Valley. You will have the opportunity, thus, to admire a succession of panoramas from the High Atlas, small authentic villages, a splendid frame and breathtaking landscapes.
Arriving at Tahnaoute and Asni, you will have the opportunity to visit his souk if you coincide with a market day. You then join the gorges of Moulay Brahim before moving to the small Berber village of Asni.
Your guide will accompany you, thereafter, to the Kasbah of Toubkal or Kasbah Tamadot according to your desire. Enjoy, as well, a unique and magical setting and a totally exotic landscape. After lunch in one of the traditional Berber restaurants or Kasbah of your choice, you can relax at the Kasbah or enjoy a hike or mule.
- Private vehicle air-conditioned and comfortable.
- Qualified driver speaking the language.
- Departure and return to your place of residence.
- Local guide speaking the language.
- Lunch and drinks.
- Stroll in the back of mullet.
- Entry fees to the Kasbah.
- Fees for visiting the monuments.
- Personal expenses.
PRICING CONDITIONS :
- Base from 8 to 11 people: 50 $
- Base from 5 to 7 people: 70 $
- Base 3 and 4 people: 80 $
- Base 2 people: 90 $