OUR ADVANTAGE :
- Explore the Lalla Takerkouste Dam, the Kik Plateau, Moulay Brahim, the Asni Valley and the Ourika Valley.
- Admire the snow-capped peaks of the highest mountains of the Atlas.
- Cross the traditional villages typical of the Berbers.
- Visit locals to enjoy a glass of tea or a snack.
- Visit a traditional pottery workshop.
- Enjoy an hour of climbing with a mountain guide at the cascades of Setti fatma.
Nest in the Atlas Mountains in a private vehicle, assisted by an accredited and fully qualified driver who will allow you to discover the 3 valleys at your own pace and in the best possible way.
Through the Lalla Takerkoust dam, located about forty kilometers from Marrakech, and enjoy the panoramic view at a height of 1400m, after you join the plateau Kik to discover a beautiful landscape and a totally exotic setting.
If you coincide with a market day you will have the opportunity to take a ride. Your driver will then drive you to the Ourika Valley where you explore the organic aromatic garden that contains the various medicinal plants used by Berbers.
- Private vehicle air-conditioned and comfortable.
- Qualified driver speaking the language.
- Departure and return to your place of residence.
- The car is available on wifi service
- 4×4 car surcharge.
- Mountain guide to Setti fatma waterfalls.
- Lunch and drinks.
- Visit local residents.
- Personal expenses.
PRICING CONDITIONS :
- Base from 8 to 11 people: 30 $
- Base from 5 to 7 people: 50 $
- Base 2 and 4 people: 90 $